In Rome city farmer’s market are sold only agricultural products , Italian , from regional territories therefore strictly at zero km . A Farmer’s Market allows you to do your shopping in a sustainable and responsible purchasing agricultural produce in season, selected with care, always fresh and of Italian origin guaranteed.
Shopping at the Farmer’s Market agrees – Find local produce low CO2 emissions because zero km . – Purchase fresh fruits and vegetables in season. – Buy fresh milk and take it away in your glass bottle. – Buy fresh Regional Olive Oil – Can you deliver at home without polluting products . – The grocery bags are environmentally friendly because they are biodegradable, made of cotton or corn starch . – Organic waste return to the farm to become compost , and manure – Adults and children can participate in nutrition education courses in educational farms in the markets . – You can taste the typical products with biodegradable disposable utensils . Eat healthy , support Italian agriculture and protect the environment!
List farmers market in Rome:
• Market FRIENDLY COUNTRY Circus Maximus in Rome , Via San Teodoro, 74 ; twice a week : Saturday and Sunday; 10.30-19
• AUDITORIUM of Rome Via Pietro de Coubertin ; Sunday 10-17
• Farmer’s Market in Rome at Garbatella, via Passino ; Saturday Sunday ; 9-19
• PIAZZA BOLOGNA Rome is held at Market Square Bologna ; 9-19
• PIO XI in Rome is held on the occasion of Promotion Campagna Amica ; 9-19
• NEW WAGE Rome’s Piazza Antonio Fradeletto ; Sunday; 9-19
• TAX MEADOWS of Rome, Via Prati Tax ; Sunday; 9-19
• Piazza Sempione Rome Sunday ; 9-19
• NEW VINEYARDS of Rome, Via Gino Cervi ; 9-19
• OUTLET SHOPPING MARKET SORATTE in Ponzano Romano ( RM) – Via Felice Abballe and is held during the festival of chestnuts stories ; 9-19
• CAMPAIGN TO FRIEND BALDUINA Rome Balduina square ; Sunday; 9-18
• MONTE MARIO Caesar of Rome, Via Castiglione ; Sunday; 9-14
• STRONG TRIONFALE Rome via Triumphal ; Sunday; 9-18
• OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE Rome’s Piazza N. Lady of Guadalupe ; Sunday; 9-18
• CORSO FRANCIA of Rome, Via Antonio De Viti De Marco is held at Campagna Amica ; 9-18
• VILLA FIORELLI Rome Piazza di Villa Fiorelli ; held at Campagna Amica at City Hall IX ; 9 -18
• Torresina of Rome held on the occasion of the XVIII Campagna Amica at City Hall ; 9 -14
The Rome Central – Italy in the world editorial staff consists of freelance editors, journalists, photographers, filmmakers, doctors, writers, video-makers, supporters, poets, writers, actors, singers and many friends.
RomeCentral is a Magazine completely no-profit , whoever writes in this magazine does his job without any commercial pressure.
NB: No people in Rome Central, from managers to employees etc .., receive any type of compensation.
The love for the free journalism repays all our efforts.