The risotto I have proposed today is therefore the result of a personal experience, a journey through time to use simple products such as any homeowner. With a pint of rice, chicken soup and a few milligrams of one of the most sought after spices in the world, you can make a delicious dish though simple.
With the agronomists of the Marcora Institute present today at the threshing of rice, we have wondered why in the plain Pontina there are no rice fields since also in Sardinia and Tuscany rice is produced not only in Vercelli or in pavese, but we did not know answer.
Saffron risotto x 2
250 gr Carnaroli superfine rice
1 lt. chicken stock
40 gr butter
1 glass of white wine
1 tablespoon of Evo oil
0.1 gr of saffron
50 gr Parmiggiano reggiano
Reduce the shallot in small pieces
Cut the half of the indicated butter by adding the EVO oil
Sprinkle the shallot in the butter
Add the wine and let it evaporate
Add a broth of broth at a time up to 3 minutes after cooking
Dissolve the saffron in a broth bowl and finish cooking
Continually stirring the rice until it is fully cooked
Turn off the flame under the risotto
Add the remaining butter and grated cheese
- 250 gr Rice type Carnaroli superfine
- 1 lt. chicken stock
- 3 shallots
- 40 gr butter
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of Evo oil
- 0.1 gr of saffron
- 50 gr Parmiggiano reggiano
- Reduce the shallot in small pieces
- Cut the half of the indicated butter by adding the EVO oil
- Sprinkle the shallot in the butter
- Shine the rice in butter and shallard sauce
- Add the wine and let it evaporate
- Add a broth of broth at a time up to 3 minutes after cooking
- Dissolve the saffron in a broth bowl and finish cooking
- Continually stirring the rice until it is fully cooked
- Turn off the flame under the risotto
- Add the remaining butter and grated cheese
- Serve hot
- Find superfine rice follow the instructions and celebrate with people you love a unique, simple, easy-to-access emotion like love for rice.
This risotto was made with the rice of Azienda Agricola Casonato, a small company located in Castel San Giovanni in the province of Piacenza.
I am proud to be able to present to the world a brand new product for the reality in which I live, albeit of a thousand year old tradition.
Famous Italian rice paddies, those of the Amaro Riso film 70 years ago; the idea of the film came to Giuseppe De Santis in 1947.
The pictures are not taken from this masterpiece of Italian neorealism but from an event I attended with my fellow citizens this morning.
From October 2017 the province of Piacenza can enjoy an exceptional product.
At seventy years from this beautiful film, the emotion we saw for the first threshing was very similar.
This risotto has been fulfilled with satisfaction from the first batch of a new paddy rice … Needless to say that it is very good.
Find superfine rice follow the instructions and celebrate with people you love a unique, simple, easy-to-access emotion like love for rice.
“At the end “as Spaniards say , a risotto is just a baking technique!