Blockchain Week Rome, with the institutional support of MiSe, CONSOB and SIAE, the first event in Italy dedicated to the world of cryptocurrencies ended on Sunday 30 June 2019.
The idea of the Blockchain Week Rome was born at the beginning of the year with the aim of filling the gap, both formative and informative, existing in the Italian territory (hashtag # bwr19)
The organization has decided to put the video recordings up for sale, we don’t know at what price but the staff maintains that a special discount code will be reserved on the homepage of the Partners.
The awards ceremony for the Blockchain Awards 2019 took place in collaboration with Forbes Italy and during the gala dinner Federico Morgantini presented Barilla with the Forbes Blockchain Award:
- To the company, for its family nature, for its international prestige as a symbol of Italian style and for its non-digital extraction.
- To the project, due to its experimental nature in the enhancement of the Italian agri-food sector, fundamental in the domestic economy and in the country’s export
The five remaining Blockchain Awards have been delivered:
- Best Blockchain Startup: Coinbar Spa https://www.coinbar.io/
- Best Blockchain Ethical Project: AidBricks https://www.aidbricks.org/
- Best Blockchain Influencer: Marco Crotta, Blockchain Caffè
- Best Blockchain Education Program: Luno https://www.luno.com/it/
- Best Crypto International Celebrity: Teck Chia, Binance Labs
During the previous days there were various courses including the Intensive Course on the morning of June 25th, the Trading and Investment topic closed the Intensive Course on the morning of June 27th, leaving room for questions, examples and insights throughout the afternoon .
Those interested were also able to deposit their CVs in the Partners and Sponsors databases, present with stands, speeches and panels during the next three days of Summit.
Networking was the undisputed protagonist of the next three days of Blockchain Summit, 28, 29, 30 June 2019, with Italian and international speakers taking the stage for individual speeches and live debates on the hot topics of the blockchain and cryptocurrency.
We talked about Libra, the virtual currency just launched by Facebook, and the Governance of the European Blockchain Partnership, of which Italy is part since 27 September 2018.
Now, the hope of the organizers is all towards the future: to ride the Blockchain Week Rome 2019 wave, improve it and launch the 2020 edition.
Marco Crotta, Blockchain Caffè: